How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- imp. - of Thring
- n. - A multitude of persons or of living beings pressing or
pressed into a close body or assemblage; a crowd.
- n. - A great multitude; as, the heavenly throng.
- v. i. - To crowd together; to press together into a close body,
as a multitude of persons; to gather or move in multitudes.
- v. t. - To crowd, or press, as persons; to oppress or annoy with
a crowd of living beings.
- v. t. - To crowd into; to fill closely by crowding or pressing
into, as a hall or a street.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?