How many syllables in Sauce
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A composition of condiments and appetizing ingredients eaten
with food as a relish; especially, a dressing for meat or fish or for
puddings; as, mint sauce; sweet sauce, etc.
- n. - Any garden vegetables eaten with meat.
- n. - Stewed or preserved fruit eaten with other food as a relish;
as, apple sauce, cranberry sauce, etc.
- n. - Sauciness; impertinence.
- v. t. - To accompany with something intended to give a higher
relish; to supply with appetizing condiments; to season; to flavor.
- v. t. - To cause to relish anything, as if with a sauce; to
tickle or gratify, as the palate; to please; to stimulate; hence, to
cover, mingle, or dress, as if with sauce; to make an application to.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?