How many syllables in Dream
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The thoughts, or series of thoughts, or imaginary
transactions, which occupy the mind during sleep; a sleeping vision.
- n. - A visionary scheme; a wild conceit; an idle fancy; a vagary;
a revery; -- in this sense, applied to an imaginary or anticipated
state of happiness; as, a dream of bliss; the dream of his youth.
- n. - To have ideas or images in the mind while in the state of
sleep; to experience sleeping visions; -- often with of; as, to dream
of a battle, or of an absent friend.
- n. - To let the mind run on in idle revery or vagary; to
anticipate vaguely as a coming and happy reality; to have a visionary
notion or idea; to imagine.
- v. t. - To have a dream of; to see, or have a vision of, in
sleep, or in idle fancy; -- often followed by an objective clause.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?