How many syllables in Home
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - See Homelyn.
- n. - One's own dwelling place; the house in which one lives; esp.,
the house in which one lives with his family; the habitual abode of
one's family; also, one's birthplace.
- n. - One's native land; the place or country in which one dwells;
the place where one's ancestors dwell or dwelt.
- n. - The abiding place of the affections, especially of the
- n. - The locality where a thing is usually found, or was first
found, or where it is naturally abundant; habitat; seat; as, the home
of the pine.
- n. - A place of refuge and rest; an asylum; as, a home for
outcasts; a home for the blind; hence, esp., the grave; the final rest;
also, the native and eternal dwelling place of the soul.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?