How many syllables in Dose
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The quantity of medicine given, or prescribed to be taken, at
- n. - A sufficient quantity; a portion; as much as one can take, or
as falls to one to receive.
- n. - Anything nauseous that one is obliged to take; a disagreeable
portion thrust upon one.
- n. - To proportion properly (a medicine), with reference to the
patient or the disease; to form into suitable doses.
- n. - To give doses to; to medicine or physic to; to give potions
to, constantly and without need.
- n. - To give anything nauseous to.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?