How many syllables in Ill
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Contrary to good, in a physical sense; contrary or opposed to
advantage, happiness, etc.; bad; evil; unfortunate; disagreeable;
- a. - Contrary to good, in a moral sense; evil; wicked; wrong;
iniquitious; naughtly; bad; improper.
- a. - Sick; indisposed; unwell; diseased; disordered; as, ill of a
- a. - Not according with rule, fitness, or propriety; incorrect;
rude; unpolished; inelegant.
- n. - Whatever annoys or impairs happiness, or prevents success;
evil of any kind; misfortune; calamity; disease; pain; as, the ills of
- n. - Whatever is contrary to good, in a moral sense; wickedness;
depravity; iniquity; wrong; evil.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?