How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Having the difference marked; distinguished by
- v. t. - To set apart as being different; to mark as
different; to separate from another by discerning differences; to
- v. i. - To make a difference or distinction; to
distinguish accurately; as, in judging of evidence, we should be
careful to discriminate between probability and slight presumption.
- v. i. - To treat unequally.
- v. i. - To impose unequal tariffs for substantially the
4 Syllable Words Starting with?