How many syllables in Moot
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - See 1st Mot.
- n. - A ring for gauging wooden pins.
- v. t. - To argue for and against; to debate; to discuss; to
propose for discussion.
- v. t. - Specifically: To discuss by way of exercise; to argue for
practice; to propound and discuss in a mock court.
- v. i. - To argue or plead in a supposed case.
- n. - A meeting for discussion and deliberation; esp., a meeting of
the people of a village or district, in Anglo-Saxon times, for the
discussion and settlement of matters of common interest; -- usually in
composition; as, folk-moot.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?