How many syllables in Dab
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A skillful hand; a dabster; an expert.
- n. - A name given to several species of flounders, esp. to the
European species, Pleuronectes limanda. The American rough dab is
- v. i. - To strike or touch gently, as with a soft or moist
substance; to tap; hence, to besmear with a dabber.
- v. i. - To strike by a thrust; to hit with a sudden blow or thrust.
- n. - A gentle blow with the hand or some soft substance; a sudden
blow or hit; a peck.
- n. - A small mass of anything soft or moist.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?