How many syllables in Pop
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A small, sharp, quick explosive sound or report; as, to go off
with a pop.
- n. - An unintoxicating beverage which expels the cork with a pop
from the bottle containing it; as, ginger pop; lemon pop, etc.
- n. - The European redwing.
- v. i. - To make a pop, or sharp, quick sound; as, the muskets
popped away on all sides.
- v. i. - To enter, or issue forth, with a quick, sudden movement; to
move from place to place suddenly; to dart; -- with in, out, upon, off,
- v. i. - To burst open with a pop, when heated over a fire; as, this
corn pops well.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?