How many syllables in Cramp
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which confines or contracts; a restraint; a shackle; a
- n. - A device, usually of iron bent at the ends, used to hold
together blocks of stone, timbers, etc.; a cramp iron.
- n. - A rectangular frame, with a tightening screw, used for
compressing the joints of framework, etc.
- n. - A piece of wood having a curve corresponding to that of the
upper part of the instep, on which the upper leather of a boot is
stretched to give it the requisite shape.
- n. - A spasmodic and painful involuntary contraction of a muscle
or muscles, as of the leg.
- v. t. - To compress; to restrain from free action; to confine and
contract; to hinder.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?