How many syllables in Cram
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To press, force, or drive, particularly in filling, or in
thrusting one thing into another; to stuff; to crowd; to fill to
superfluity; as, to cram anything into a basket; to cram a room with
- v. t. - To fill with food to satiety; to stuff.
- v. t. - To put hastily through an extensive course of memorizing
or study, as in preparation for an examination; as, a pupil is crammed
by his tutor.
- v. i. - To eat greedily, and to satiety; to stuff.
- v. i. - To make crude preparation for a special occasion, as an
examination, by a hasty and extensive course of memorizing or study.
- n. - The act of cramming.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?