How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A character  which, standing by itself, expresses
nothing, but when placed at the right hand of a whole number, increases
its value tenfold.
- n. - One who, or that which, has no weight or influence.
- n. - A character in general, as a figure or letter.
- n. - A combination or interweaving of letters, as the initials
of a name; a device; a monogram; as, a painter's cipher, an engraver's
cipher, etc. The cut represents the initials N. W.
- n. - A private alphabet, system of characters, or other mode of
writing, contrived for the safe transmission of secrets; also, a
writing in such characters.
- a. - Of the nature of a cipher; of no weight or influence.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?