How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To show to be real or true; to prove.
- v. t. - To make proof of; to demonstrate; to prove or show
- v. t. - To sanction officially; to ratify; to confirm; as, to
approve the decision of a court-martial.
- v. t. - To regard as good; to commend; to be pleased with; to
think well of; as, we approve the measured of the administration.
- v. t. - To make or show to be worthy of approbation or
- v. t. - To make profit of; to convert to one's own profit; --
said esp. of waste or common land appropriated by the lord of the
2 Syllable Words Starting with?