How many syllables in Scrub
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To rub hard; to wash with rubbing; usually, to rub with a
wet brush, or with something coarse or rough, for the purpose of
cleaning or brightening; as, to scrub a floor, a doorplate.
- v. i. - To rub anything hard, especially with a wet brush; to
scour; hence, to be diligent and penurious; as, to scrub hard for a
- n. - One who labors hard and lives meanly; a mean fellow.
- n. - Something small and mean.
- n. - A worn-out brush.
- n. - A thicket or jungle, often specified by the name of the
prevailing plant; as, oak scrub, palmetto scrub, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?