How many syllables in Smoke
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The visible exhalation, vapor, or substance that escapes, or
expelled, from a burning body, especially from burning vegetable
matter, as wood, coal, peat, or the like.
- n. - That which resembles smoke; a vapor; a mist.
- n. - Anything unsubstantial, as idle talk.
- n. - The act of smoking, esp. of smoking tobacco; as, to have a
- n. - To emit smoke; to throw off volatile matter in the form of
vapor or exhalation; to reek.
- n. - Hence, to burn; to be kindled; to rage.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?