How many syllables in Buzz
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To make a low, continuous, humming or sibilant sound, like
that made by bees with their wings. Hence: To utter a murmuring sound;
to speak with a low, humming voice.
- v. t. - To sound forth by buzzing.
- v. t. - To whisper; to communicate, as tales, in an under tone; to
spread, as report, by whispers, or secretly.
- v. t. - To talk to incessantly or confidentially in a low humming
- v. t. - To sound with a "buzz".
- n. - A continuous, humming noise, as of bees; a confused murmur,
as of general conversation in low tones, or of a general expression of
surprise or approbation.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?