How many syllables in Slash
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To cut by striking violently and at random; to cut in
- v. t. - To lash; to ply the whip to.
- v. t. - To crack or snap, as a whip.
- v. i. - To strike violently and at random, esp. with an edged
instrument; to lay about one indiscriminately with blows; to cut
hastily and carelessly.
- n. - A long cut; a cut made at random.
- n. - A large slit in the material of any garment, made to show
the lining through the openings.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?