How many syllables in Bump
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To strike, as with or against anything large or solid; to
thump; as, to bump the head against a wall.
- v. i. - To come in violent contact with something; to thump.
- n. - A thump; a heavy blow.
- n. - A swelling or prominence, resulting from a bump or blow; a
- n. - One of the protuberances on the cranium which are associated
with distinct faculties or affections of the mind; as, the bump of
"veneration;" the bump of "acquisitiveness."
- n. - The act of striking the stern of the boat in advance with the
prow of the boat following.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?