How many syllables in Brown
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Of a dark color, of various shades between black and
red or yellow.
- n. - A dark color inclining to red or yellow, resulting from the
mixture of red and black, or of red, black, and yellow; a tawny, dusky
- v. t. - To make brown or dusky.
- v. t. - To make brown by scorching slightly; as, to brown meat or
- v. t. - To give a bright brown color to, as to gun barrels, by
forming a thin coat of oxide on their surface.
- v. i. - To become brown.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?