How many syllables in Bosom
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The breast of a human being; the part, between the arms, to
which anything is pressed when embraced by them.
- n. - The breast, considered as the seat of the passions,
affections, and operations of the mind; consciousness; secret thoughts.
- n. - Embrace; loving or affectionate inclosure; fold.
- n. - Any thing or place resembling the breast; a supporting
surface; an inner recess; the interior; as, the bosom of the earth.
- n. - The part of the dress worn upon the breast; an article, or a
portion of an article, of dress to be worn upon the breast; as, the
bosom of a shirt; a linen bosom.
- n. - Inclination; desire.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?