How many syllables in Bolt
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A shaft or missile intended to be shot from a crossbow or
catapult, esp. a short, stout, blunt-headed arrow; a quarrel; an arrow,
or that which resembles an arrow; a dart.
- n. - Lightning; a thunderbolt.
- n. - A strong pin, of iron or other material, used to fasten or
hold something in place, often having a head at one end and screw
thread cut upon the other end.
- n. - A sliding catch, or fastening, as for a door or gate; the
portion of a lock which is shot or withdrawn by the action of the key.
- n. - An iron to fasten the legs of a prisoner; a shackle; a
- n. - A compact package or roll of cloth, as of canvas or silk,
often containing about forty yards.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?