How many syllables in Stack
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - A large pile of hay, grain, straw, or the like, usually of a
nearly conical form, but sometimes rectangular or oblong, contracted at
the top to a point or ridge, and sometimes covered with thatch.
- a. - A pile of poles or wood, indefinite in quantity.
- a. - A pile of wood containing 108 cubic feet.
- a. - A number of flues embodied in one structure, rising above
the roof. Hence:
- a. - Any single insulated and prominent structure, or upright
pipe, which affords a conduit for smoke; as, the brick smokestack of a
factory; the smokestack of a steam vessel.
- a. - A section of memory in a computer used for temporary storage
of data, in which the last datum stored is the first retrieved.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?