How many syllables in Row
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. & adv. - Rough; stern; angry.
- n. - A noisy, turbulent quarrel or disturbance; a brawl.
- n. - A series of persons or things arranged in a continued line; a
line; a rank; a file; as, a row of trees; a row of houses or columns.
- v. t. - To propel with oars, as a boat or vessel, along the surface
of water; as, to row a boat.
- v. t. - To transport in a boat propelled with oars; as, to row the
captain ashore in his barge.
- v. i. - To use the oar; as, to row well.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?