How many syllables in Beg
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A title of honor in Turkey and in some other parts of the
East; a bey.
- v. t. - To ask earnestly for; to entreat or supplicate for; to
- v. t. - To ask for as a charity, esp. to ask for habitually or from
house to house.
- v. t. - To make petition to; to entreat; as, to beg a person to
grant a favor.
- v. t. - To take for granted; to assume without proof.
- v. t. - To ask to be appointed guardian for, or to ask to have a
guardian appointed for.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?