How many syllables in Beam
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any large piece of timber or iron long in proportion to its
thickness, and prepared for use.
- n. - One of the principal horizontal timbers of a building or
- n. - The width of a vessel; as, one vessel is said to have more
beam than another.
- n. - The bar of a balance, from the ends of which the scales are
- n. - The principal stem or horn of a stag or other deer, which
bears the antlers, or branches.
- n. - The pole of a carriage.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?