How many syllables in Green
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Having the color of grass when fresh and growing;
resembling that color of the solar spectrum which is between the yellow
and the blue; verdant; emerald.
- superl. - Having a sickly color; wan.
- superl. - Full of life aud vigor; fresh and vigorous; new;
recent; as, a green manhood; a green wound.
- superl. - Not ripe; immature; not fully grown or ripened; as,
green fruit, corn, vegetables, etc.
- superl. - Not roasted; half raw.
- superl. - Immature in age or experience; young; raw; not trained;
awkward; as, green in years or judgment.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?