How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Conferring aid or help; helping; aiding; assisting;
subsidiary; as auxiliary troops.
- n. - A helper; an assistant; a confederate in some action or
- n. - Foreign troops in the service of a nation at war;
(rarely in sing.), a member of the allied or subsidiary force.
- sing. - A verb which helps to form the voices, modes, and
tenses of other verbs; -- called, also, an auxiliary verb; as, have,
be, may, can, do, must, shall, and will, in English; etre and avoir, in
French; avere and essere, in Italian; estar and haber, in Spanish.
- sing. - A quantity introduced for the purpose of simplifying
or facilitating some operation, as in equations or trigonometrical
4 Syllable Words Starting with?