How many syllables in Arm
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The limb of the human body which extends from the shoulder to
the hand; also, the corresponding limb of a monkey.
- n. - Anything resembling an arm
- n. - The fore limb of an animal, as of a bear.
- n. - A limb, or locomotive or prehensile organ, of an invertebrate
- n. - A branch of a tree.
- n. - A slender part of an instrument or machine, projecting from a
trunk, axis, or fulcrum; as, the arm of a steelyard.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?