How many syllables in Act
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which is done or doing; the exercise of power, or the
effect, of which power exerted is the cause; a performance; a deed.
- n. - The result of public deliberation; the decision or
determination of a legislative body, council, court of justice, etc.; a
decree, edit, law, judgment, resolve, award; as, an act of Parliament,
or of Congress.
- n. - A formal solemn writing, expressing that something has been
- n. - A performance of part of a play; one of the principal
divisions of a play or dramatic work in which a certain definite part
of the action is completed.
- n. - A thesis maintained in public, in some English universities,
by a candidate for a degree, or to show the proficiency of a student.
- n. - A state of reality or real existence as opposed to a
possibility or possible existence.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?