How many syllables in Scarf
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A cormorant.
- n. - An article of dress of a light and decorative character,
worn loosely over the shoulders or about the neck or the waist; a light
shawl or handkerchief for the neck; also, a cravat; a neckcloth.
- v. t. - To throw on loosely; to put on like a scarf.
- v. t. - To dress with a scarf, or as with a scarf; to cover with
a loose wrapping.
- v. t. - To form a scarf on the end or edge of, as for a joint in
timber, metal rods, etc.
- v. t. - To unite, as two pieces of timber or metal, by a scarf
1 Syllable Words Starting with?