How many syllables in JOINT
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The place or part where two things or parts are joined or
united; the union of two or more smooth or even surfaces admitting of a
close-fitting or junction; junction as, a joint between two pieces of
timber; a joint in a pipe.
- n. - A joining of two things or parts so as to admit of motion;
an articulation, whether movable or not; a hinge; as, the knee joint; a
node or joint of a stem; a ball and socket joint. See Articulation.
- n. - The part or space included between two joints, knots, nodes,
or articulations; as, a joint of cane or of a grass stem; a joint of
- n. - Any one of the large pieces of meat, as cut into portions by
the butcher for roasting.
- n. - A plane of fracture, or divisional plane, of a rock
transverse to the stratification.
- n. - The space between the adjacent surfaces of two bodies joined
and held together, as by means of cement, mortar, etc.; as, a thin
1 Syllable Words Starting with?