How many syllables in FRESH
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl - Possessed of original life and vigor; new and strong;
- superl - New; original; additional.
- superl - Lately produced, gathered, or prepared for market; not
stale; not dried or preserved; not wilted, faded, or tainted; in good
condition; as, fresh vegetables, flowers, eggs, meat, fruit, etc.;
recently made or obtained; occurring again; repeated; as, a fresh
supply of goods; fresh tea, raisins, etc.; lately come or made public;
as, fresh news; recently taken from a well or spring; as, fresh water.
- superl - Youthful; florid; as, these fresh nymphs.
- superl - In a raw, green, or untried state; uncultivated;
uncultured; unpracticed; as, a fresh hand on a ship.
- superl - Renewed in vigor, alacrity, or readiness for action; as,
fresh for a combat; hence, tending to renew in vigor; rather strong;
cool or brisk; as, a fresh wind.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?