How many syllables in Zest
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A piece of orange or lemon peel, or the aromatic oil which
may be squeezed from such peel, used to give flavor to liquor, etc.
- n. - Hence, something that gives or enhances a pleasant taste, or
the taste itself; an appetizer; also, keen enjoyment; relish; gusto.
- n. - The woody, thick skin inclosing the kernel of a walnut.
- v. t. - To cut into thin slips, as the peel of an orange, lemon,
etc.; to squeeze, as peel, over the surface of anything.
- v. t. - To give a relish or flavor to; to heighten the taste or
relish of; as, to zest wine.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?