How many syllables in Yard
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - A rod; a stick; a staff.
- v. i. - A branch; a twig.
- v. i. - A long piece of timber, as a rafter, etc.
- v. i. - A measure of length, equaling three feet, or thirty-six
inches, being the standard of English and American measure.
- v. i. - The penis.
- v. i. - A long piece of timber, nearly cylindrical, tapering
toward the ends, and designed to support and extend a square sail. A
yard is usually hung by the center to the mast. See Illust. of Ship.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?