How many syllables in Worry
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To harass by pursuit and barking; to attack repeatedly;
also, to tear or mangle with the teeth.
- v. t. - To harass or beset with importunity, or with care an
anxiety; to vex; to annoy; to torment; to tease; to fret; to trouble;
- v. t. - To harass with labor; to fatigue.
- v. i. - To feel or express undue care and anxiety; to manifest
disquietude or pain; to be fretful; to chafe; as, the child worries;
the horse worries.
- n. - A state of undue solicitude; a state of disturbance from
care and anxiety; vexation; anxiety; fret; as, to be in a worry.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?