How many syllables in Theme
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A subject or topic on which a person writes or speaks; a
proposition for discussion or argument; a text.
- n. - Discourse on a certain subject.
- n. - A composition or essay required of a pupil.
- n. - A noun or verb, not modified by inflections; also, that part
of a noun or verb which remains unchanged (except by euphonic
variations) in declension or conjugation; stem.
- n. - That by means of which a thing is done; means; instrument.
- n. - The leading subject of a composition or a movement.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?