How many syllables in Wing
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of the two anterior limbs of a bird, pterodactyl, or bat.
They correspond to the arms of man, and are usually modified for
flight, but in the case of a few species of birds, as the ostrich, auk,
etc., the wings are used only as an assistance in running or swimming.
- n. - Any similar member or instrument used for the purpose of
- n. - One of the two pairs of upper thoracic appendages of most
hexapod insects. They are broad, fanlike organs formed of a double
membrane and strengthened by chitinous veins or nervures.
- n. - One of the large pectoral fins of the flying fishes.
- n. - Passage by flying; flight; as, to take wing.
- n. - Motive or instrument of flight; means of flight or of rapid
1 Syllable Words Starting with?