How many syllables in Fur
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The short, fine, soft hair of certain animals, growing thick
on the skin, and distinguished from the hair, which is longer and
- n. - The skins of certain wild animals with the fur; peltry; as, a
cargo of furs.
- n. - Strips of dressed skins with fur, used on garments for warmth
or for ornament.
- n. - Articles of clothing made of fur; as, a set of furs for a lady
(a collar, tippet, or cape, muff, etc.).
- n. - Any coating considered as resembling fur
- n. - A coat of morbid matter collected on the tongue in persons
affected with fever.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?