How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A small gate or door, especially one forming part of, or
placed near, a larger door or gate; a narrow opening or entrance cut in
or beside a door or gate, or the door which is used to close such
entrance or aperture. Piers Plowman.
- n. - A small gate by which the chamber of canal locks is
emptied, or by which the amount of water passing to a water wheel is
- n. - A small framework at which the ball is bowled. It consists
of three rods, or stumps, set vertically in the ground, with one or two
short rods, called bails, lying horizontally across the top.
- n. - The ground on which the wickets are set.
- n. - A place of shelter made of the boughs of trees, -- used by
- n. - The space between the pillars, in postand-stall working.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?