How many syllables in Whole
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Containing the total amount, number, etc.; comprising all
the parts; free from deficiency; all; total; entire; as, the whole
earth; the whole solar system; the whole army; the whole nation.
- a. - Complete; entire; not defective or imperfect; not broken or
fractured; unimpaired; uninjured; integral; as, a whole orange; the egg
is whole; the vessel is whole.
- a. - Possessing, or being in a state of, heath and soundness;
healthy; sound; well.
- n. - The entire thing; the entire assemblage of parts; totality;
all of a thing, without defect or exception; a thing complete in
- n. - A regular combination of parts; a system.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?