How many syllables in King
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A Chinese musical instrument, consisting of resonant stones
or metal plates, arranged according to their tones in a frame of wood,
and struck with a hammer.
- n. - A chief ruler; a sovereign; one invested with supreme
authority over a nation, country, or tribe, usually by hereditary
succession; a monarch; a prince.
- n. - One who, or that which, holds a supreme position or rank; a
chief among competitors; as, a railroad king; a money king; the king of
the lobby; the king of beasts.
- n. - A playing card having the picture of a king; as, the king of
- n. - The chief piece in the game of chess.
- n. - A crowned man in the game of draughts.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?