How many syllables in Whelp
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of the young of a dog or a beast of prey; a puppy; a
cub; as, a lion's whelps.
- n. - A child; a youth; -- jocosely or in contempt.
- n. - One of the longitudinal ribs or ridges on the barrel of a
capstan or a windless; -- usually in the plural; as, the whelps of a
- n. - One of the teeth of a sprocket wheel.
- v. i. - To bring forth young; -- said of the female of the dog
and some beasts of prey.
- v. t. - To bring forth, as cubs or young; to give birth to.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?