How many syllables in Doom
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - Judgment; judicial sentence; penal decree; condemnation.
- v. t. - That to which one is doomed or sentenced; destiny or fate,
esp. unhappy destiny; penalty.
- v. t. - Ruin; death.
- v. t. - Discriminating opinion or judgment; discrimination;
- v. t. - To judge; to estimate or determine as a judge.
- v. t. - To pronounce sentence or judgment on; to condemn; to
consign by a decree or sentence; to sentence; as, a criminal doomed to
chains or death.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?