How many syllables in Waste
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Desolate; devastated; stripped; bare; hence, dreary; dismal;
- a. - Lying unused; unproductive; worthless; valueless; refuse;
rejected; as, waste land; waste paper.
- a. - Lost for want of occupiers or use; superfluous.
- a. - To bring to ruin; to devastate; to desolate; to destroy.
- a. - To wear away by degrees; to impair gradually; to diminish by
constant loss; to use up; to consume; to spend; to wear out.
- a. - To spend unnecessarily or carelessly; to employ prodigally;
to expend without valuable result; to apply to useless purposes; to
lavish vainly; to squander; to cause to be lost; to destroy by
scattering or injury.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?