How many syllables in Warp
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To throw; hence, to send forth, or throw out, as words; to
- v. t. - To turn or twist out of shape; esp., to twist or bend out
of a flat plane by contraction or otherwise.
- v. t. - To turn aside from the true direction; to cause to bend or
incline; to pervert.
- v. t. - To weave; to fabricate.
- v. t. - To tow or move, as a vessel, with a line, or warp,
attached to a buoy, anchor, or other fixed object.
- v. t. - To cast prematurely, as young; -- said of cattle, sheep,
1 Syllable Words Starting with?