How many syllables in Fin
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To carve or cut up, as a chub.
- n. - End; conclusion; object.
- n. - An organ of a fish, consisting of a membrane supported by
rays, or little bony or cartilaginous ossicles, and serving to balance
and propel it in the water.
- n. - A membranous, finlike, swimming organ, as in pteropod and
- n. - A finlike organ or attachment; a part of an object or product
which protrudes like a fin
- n. - The hand.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?