How many syllables in Wake
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The track left by a vessel in the water; by extension, any
track; as, the wake of an army.
- v. i. - To be or to continue awake; to watch; not to sleep.
- v. i. - To sit up late festive purposes; to hold a night revel.
- v. i. - To be excited or roused from sleep; to awake; to be
awakened; to cease to sleep; -- often with up.
- v. i. - To be exited or roused up; to be stirred up from a
dormant, torpid, or inactive state; to be active.
- v. t. - To rouse from sleep; to awake.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?