How many syllables in Sand
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Fine particles of stone, esp. of siliceous stone, but not
reduced to dust; comminuted stone in the form of loose grains, which
are not coherent when wet.
- n. - A single particle of such stone.
- n. - The sand in the hourglass; hence, a moment or interval of
time; the term or extent of one's life.
- n. - Tracts of land consisting of sand, like the deserts of Arabia
and Africa; also, extensive tracts of sand exposed by the ebb of the
- n. - Courage; pluck; grit.
- v. t. - To sprinkle or cover with sand.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?