How many syllables in View
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of seeing or beholding; sight; look; survey;
examination by the eye; inspection.
- n. - Mental survey; intellectual perception or examination; as, a
just view of the arguments or facts in a case.
- n. - Power of seeing, either physically or mentally; reach or
range of sight; extent of prospect.
- n. - That which is seen or beheld; sight presented to the natural
or intellectual eye; scene; prospect; as, the view from a window.
- n. - The pictorial representation of a scene; a sketch, /ither
drawn or painted; as, a fine view of Lake George.
- n. - Mode of looking at anything; manner of apprehension;
conception; opinion; judgment; as, to state one's views of the policy
which ought to be pursued.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?